25 March, 2005

Lifting the lid...


Click for a larger image...

...reveals the unmistakable signs of growth! I have to say I am now regretting not actually labelling up which herbs I put where though, I'll just have to wait until they get a bit bigger and eat one...

I'm quite pleased, this being seven days from the planting date and although the instructions indicate that each of the plants take different times to germinate, this is on the early side for all of them, so I must be doing something right! ;) Even though the soil wasn't particularly dry I put a little more water in for good measure and now both the propagators look like little saunas again, which is pleasing...

Can't believe how blue the sky is today, the good weather has meant that a constant stream of light aircraft have been taking off from Redhill Aerodrome (which is just around the corner), I'll try and take a snap of one tomorrow if the weather is nice again...Oh and getting out in the garden is just fantastic, it makes me realise that this place is going to be great for BBQs...the genius who positioned it somehow managed to arrange the garden so that all day there is sun in one corner or another, and spots of shade for those "too hot" moments...perfick... ;)
Click for a larger image...

No comments: