16 May, 2005

First BBQ!

Okay, I'm calling "First BBQ" for 2005, last night, the scene in the garden (herbs moved safely aside) -
Click for a larger image...
-with thanks to Mr Sainsbury, two brand new "easy to assemble" BBQs (and yes, they were pretty easy to put together), one for Meatosauruses and one for Veggiesauruses (wow - "herbivorous" is a real word, I thought I had just made it up!)...
Click for a larger image...
...You have to leave it 30 minutes at max temperature before cooking anything on it the first time (to let all the noxious fume disperse I would imagine)... ;)
Click for a larger image...
So (perhaps a little later in the day than planned) my dinner is put on - pre-marinated "hot and spicy" (ahem) Pork chops (not made by me, no time)...but anything charred to a crisp on a BBQ ends up somehow yummy, regardless...! :)

No comments: