30 May, 2005

Home now...

...feels really weird to be back in such a quiet, and frankly, large stable environment...the weather really impacts on your day in a tent, sat in a house things are much simpler... ;)

I'm too tired to post any more of the (350) pictures from Laughton, not that you would be even half interested in 90% of them most likely... ;)

So perhaps I'll put some of the other interesting ones up tomorrow....I think we are rapidly approaching bath time now, wet wipes are great in a pinch, but hey.... :)

Oh and the sun came back out, drying the tent just in time, leaving me with a 100% dry tent packing record...*unfairly*, I really think I deserve to bring a wet tent home *once* considering how many camping trips I have had in the rain! Oh well...! Long may it last... :)

No comments: