26 May, 2005

I swear that walking around...

...with a camera the whole time is changing the way I look at my environment. How many times, for example, have I been on Redhill station platform without noticing this secret door at the side of the advertising billboard, concealing a ladder?
Click for a larger image...
The tube was closed today also (power problems by the sounds of things), meaning Kings Cross was in absolute chaos (inside and outside the stations). This makes me pleased that I am getting the Thameslink, I really don't miss all that messing around underground at all... :) It's also super hot, but thanks to a timely weather report I selected short sleeves and 3/4 length trousers instead of my normal getup when dressing...still was boiling on the train and we aren't even *close* to summer temperatures yet...dread to think what it is like for the poor sods stuck in the tube...*shudder*...there are rather a lot of empty desks in the office, so I am predicting a few red faced colleagues to burst into the office a little late today (muttering curses)...

No comments: