20 May, 2005

Mixed feelings...

Well, it was definitely worth watching, lets get that out the way straight away...the venue for the screening was Crawley UGC (where Ratty and me went to see Episode 2, that visit was notable for the fact that when we sat down in the theatre we were the *only* people in there, the trailers went by and we were thinking "sweet, we're gonna have the place to ourselves!", then this tiny figure appears right down the bottom and starts wandering up the stairs, finally settling down in the seat (remember, there are literally hundreds of seats available, this is a *BIG* screen) *right* in front of me! I was just sat there, motionless with a handful of popcorn half way to my mouth...what a *wierdo*...(anyway, with much huffing and muttering we shuffled over one to get a clear view, but really, really odd behaviour!))...
Click for a larger image...
- it being quite early in the day, the young serving lady had to inform me that the hot dogs, were on the cold side at the moment, so I had to go for a large salt popcorn (to share with Jinx) and a medium Nachos with cheese dip and *lots* of hot peppers...mmm....(actually, thinking about it, that was my breakfast...oops!)
Click for a larger image...
- I think we all agreed that the movie was really good, but ruined some of the great moments of 4,5 and 6 for the generations of people who will innocently watch the movies in numerical order...and I think the end was a bit rushed, but not at all bad...I'm also pretty sure they deliberately started the clone troopers voices slowly changing from thick New Zealand to American throughout the movie? Hehe... ;)

No comments: