07 June, 2005

Internet has been up and down...

...all day, pretty laggy too, I am being optimistic and thinking that it is something to do with this (at last test it was still 756K)...anyway, a quick foot update, currently it is feeling numb (which is an improvement on painful, I'm putting it down to the mixture of medication), but I still can't bend it...I'm not worrying too much because they said it will take a few days, but one thing I *am* worrying about is the fact that it being numb might mean I bang it on something and not realise I am causing damage...(the reason, or so I understand, why leprosy is a problem...)...so I am being extra careful, had it in the air all day and going up to bed in a minute...might even be able to stand putting it in the bath water in this condition (bonus!)...

Night night... ;)

No comments: