13 June, 2005

Well...

...my foot is still not right, it's still quite swolen and painful, but not half as bad as it was...it is getting ridiculous trying to rest it all the time, so I am back in the office today, journey went okay, and no-one stood on it, which was nice...I'm sat at my desk with my shoe off to give it a rest after the walk... ;)

You might notice also that there haven't been any blog entries for a while, this is in some small part down to the fact that we have had a hard disk failure on the main internet PC (my games machine hasn't been able to get on the internet since christmas, and is in dire need of a re-build, and I still don't know how much moblogging from my C500 cost me at Laughton, hence no posts), however, thankfully the vast majority of the data on the Internet PC has been backed up onto DVD-Rs, or CD-Rs at one time or another, so I don't think too much has been lost (which is a bit of a relief)...I have requested a data recovery quote from these guys though, as it would be nice to rescue some of the early shots of AJ we took...

Anyway, 300 emails to get through and a tattered "To-Do" list to refresh await me, so I must get on...I hate being away from work, everything just seems to go to pot...!

No comments: