19 June, 2005

What a load of crap...

...why such a lack of respect for the sport...? We have 6 runners, 4 tiers of US spectators throwing things onto the course, stamping their feet and giving the thumbs-down...great victory for Ferrari...very mature...

I am furious...everyone seems to have half a point with their justifications, but *NONE* of them amount to this result...I wouldn't be suprised if the US is out of the listing next year, great work everyone...and safety? I'm seeing stewards running out onto the track to retrieve beer cans! That's not exactly safe, is it??!

I think I will now have to write this year off, points-wise at least...from what I am hearing, if it finishes the way it is looking this will propel MS (unfairly) into 3rd place in the drivers championship, what a shame...

This race needs to be cancelled...

No comments: