26 July, 2005

Bug Jam...

...site report is up on the official site...

Getting back to work was tough today, had to snooze the alarm clock twice before I could drag myself out of bed...zzzz...

On my way in I decided to have a go at a Spanish audio course (10 minutes a day), got it as MP3s on my phone...so my head is full of "¿cuál es ése?"..."es un pasaporte"..."¿dónde está el banco?"...not sure if this is the best way to try and learn a language, but "Pulp Fiction" already taught me "mi casa es su casa", so it might work... ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hehehe, thanks...as long as I can get as far as being able to order food and drink I think I'll be satisfied (I'm not dreaming of being able to watch "City of God" with the subtitles off or anything... ;)

My only problem is that so many native Spanish speakers also seem to be expert conversational English speakers, so each time I have tried to ask anything (while on holiday) I tend to get an amused and suprised look (a bit like yours probably Pachita!), followed by an answer in perfect English, which kind of defeats the point... ;)