11 July, 2005

"'Get back to work' Londoners Urged"...

...easy thing to say, difficult thing to actually put yourself through...especially walking the streets again for the first time where everything took place...but, life must go on...set off an hour early today, with the aim of catching up a bit, and also avoiding the peak commuting time, I noticed a few other people from my normal train had done the same...
Click for a larger image...
...there are new announcements on the boards today...urging vigilence...a little late...as we came into the city, I started to hear the sounds of sirens, normally just a part of ambient city life, I wasn't the only person to look up at the sound...
Click for a larger image...
...the streets are almost getting back to normal...(traffic-wise at least)...I am an hour earlier today, so not suprising they are a *bit* quieter...
Click for a larger image...
...the missing posters are all over the place...
Click for a larger image...
...it starts to get really difficult not to choke up when faced by all this...
Click for a larger image...
...the police are everywhere interviewing, standing guard, patrolling...
Click for a larger image...
...and no-one is checking tickets anywhere round here either, or selling them...
Click for a larger image...
...sat at my desk now, the booming crashes as they continue to demolish things next door keeps shaking the building, each time making me jump...(which I could really do without)...

*deep breath*

Anyway, it's time to see what my email in-box has to hold....if I can hold my hands from shaking... :(

No comments: