25 July, 2005

Just got around to...

...sticking a selection of the shots from Bug Jam 19 up onto a Flickr Stream (not posting them all here) and updating my moblog posts from the field so you might want to scroll back down to see the pictures from the posts...here are a couple more "sights" though -
Click for a larger image...
- (rather on the expensive side, I thought, although it does depend quite how "large") -
Click for a larger image...
- well, I think we have their number anyway... ;)
Click for a larger image...
- wondefully decorated fuel tanks and below the glue spraying tractor -
Click for a larger image...
- some seriously powerful cars -
Click for a larger image...
- and this bus looked like it was ready to pounce! -
Click for a larger image...
- as I said though, loads more on my Bug Jam Flickr Stream if you like this sort of thing... ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so very much for taking your time to create this very useful and informative blog.