15 July, 2005

Unexpectedly made the paper...

...a photographer (you can just see him in this shot, top right window) was sneaky enough to go upstairs in McDonalds and take a shot of the whole crowd from above (wonder if they made him buy a Big Mac? ;)...

I honestly didn't notice him until we were leaving the scene, and had no idea I had snapped him until I was looking through the pictures later. This is exactly why the police asked for copies of all our photographs (I did send all mine in btw, never know, perhaps the Bus bombers missing minutes might have been spent in my vicinity, I'll have to go back and look through them again now I know what he looks like)...
Click for a larger image...
- The picture is on page 3 (which is a claim in itself, "Yes, I was on Page 3 once, back in the day"... ;) in the Daily Mirror if you fancy having a look (it's a really stunning shot, from where I was stood I had *no* idea quite how many people there were)...take a peek, if you get the chance, it's heartening stuff...(and if you peer very carefully you might even be able to "spot the Fink" wearing his grey shirt ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you see yourself? Wanna point yourself out to me? I can't see ya! kingscross-silence.jpg

Unknown said...

Yup, I'm in there...thanks for the pic...
Flickr is "suffering indegestion" at the moment, but I'll re-post your image (once it is feeling better) showing where I am...

Nice blog by the way... ;)

Unknown said...

Here you go (still not easy to see me, even with the little red circle) -

http://www.flickr.com/photos/finkangel/26092378/