22 August, 2005

The Flatiron Building...


...is still covered in scaffolding...sorry Nate! ;)

Day went really well, think I'm going to have no voice left tomorrow though, did too much talking...and my head is spinning a bit (not half as bad as my trainee though I bet ;)

Looking forward to having a pint or two this evening and escaping into my book (think I'll have a salad in the hotel resturant (which is called Black Duck and is open to the public as almost a separate affair), will explode otherwise, all this naughty food!)...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes,something green!

Anonymous said...

Nooo! Hopefully it will be uncovered when I go back next year.

What book are you reading Fink? Still HP6?

Unknown said...

Nah, finished that a while ago, miserable ending, just finished Iain Banks "Excession" (fantastic!) now reading Michael Crichton's "State of Fear" (which is shaping up nicely)... ;)

Unknown said...

(and I did have something a little bit green (in places) for supper last night ;)