09 August, 2005

Well, Flyingpops...

...is off to an amazing conference/workshop at Oxford university tomorrow for high-flying media people from the looks of things (very early in the morning) so I'm going to be alone in the house for a few days...she gets back on Saturday afternoon (when I will go and pick her up from the station), not quite sure what I am going to do with myself, all this free time...! ;) It'll be a funny few days, will have to stock up on movies to keep me company while she enjoys Historic Oxford and dazzling company... :)

Actually, I had probably better start getting some of my stuff ready for New York, back there on business pretty soon as I have a new member of staff to train, woo hoo! Got my hotel arrangements underway and got my insurance sorted out, now, just need to arrange my flights...

No comments: