18 August, 2005

Well, got my...


...electronic ticket reciept printed out, just got to book my connecting flight home from Gatwick to Newquay airport (going pretty much straight from New York on holiday to Devon/Cornwall)...

I like flying with Virgin, the entertainment package is awesome, last time I went to the US I watched a whole season of Father Ted (that I never knew even existed) and caught a whole season of Alan Partridge on the way home...!

Hmmm, do actually yet have to pack my clothes for NY and I got Jago and "B" coming over tonight for some Xbox and ISO fun...might be cutting it a bit fine! ;)

Oh and in an effort to get at least some things ready for my trip, at the weekend I packed my wash bag with all my essentials (razor, hair gel etc.), anyway, yesterday when I was going through the motions of putting myself to bed I managed to knock the washbag over and my toothbrush fell out and went straight down the toilet, so I actually ended up making more work for myself...bah! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you taking a laptop with you so you can post?

New York is an absolute goldmine for unsecure wireless connections, especially if your hotel is next to an apartment block, which most are.

Also, whilst you're there, use the site http://www.menupages.com to find the best places to eat :)

Unknown said...

Oh sweet! Thanks Nate...

Not taking a laptop but will be in the office so will keep blogging if poss! ;)