10 October, 2005

Red and gold...


...colours are now just starting to dominate (thanks to the Axial Tilt), but we can thank the global "homosapien contribution" (exhaust-wise)-(and otherwise) for the rather unseasonably late summer weather today...(not that I was complaining too loudly ;)...(and sorry Gaia (despite the number of times I have fought your corner with extreme prejudice in video games) I feel cold science is probably right in this instance)... ;)


One result of this odd climate is that all the kids in the local area are out playing on their scooters and yelling (albeit in a charming fashion) another seems to be that most of the summer plants in the garden are *still* hanging on..just until the first frost of winter...(if it ever arrives)...

Hard to know what to do with the garden in these uncertain times...

And also makes me wonder if we actually want double glazing or a frigidarium... ;)

2 comments:

SenseofTumour said...

I have to ask, I remember you saying about how many people were viewing your site, I've looked through the settings, do you just have a counter added from elsewhere? I would just be interested to see what I'm getting at the moment, as I've had my first US viewer , it seems.

Unknown said...

Hehe, yes, I saw your random visitor (told you!:)

Go here and sign up, it's free and easy - http://www.sitemeter.com/default.asp?action=newaccount

(Wow, I sound like an advert!;)