19 December, 2005

KING KONG (1933)

Woo Hoo! It's great being off work at Christmas, I haven't even got dressed yet, been sitting on my bean bag in the middle of the living room floor playing SNES9X on my Xbox since about 0730hrs munching on cold chicken tikka slices and (joy of joys!) got the original 1933 version of King Kong to look forward to at 1325hrs on BBC2! Just got to try and finish Super Castlevania IV before then, so if you'll excuse me, I must get back to thrashing the unquiet dead with my steel whip...! ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Some of us are still having to work!!!

Unknown said...

Shhh! King Kong is getting away in the fog with their lead actress!!

Shablagoo! said...

lol! modded xboxes rule btw!

Unknown said...

Fay Wray and up she rises, early in the morning.

Unknown said...

Hahaha! ;)