02 December, 2005

Oh bloody hell...


Vodka Luge
Originally uploaded by finkangel.

...totally lost the plot last night, and managed to loose my mobile phone as a result *somewhere* on the way home...Flyingpops rang me at about half ten and that was the last time I saw my beloved C500 *sob*...got on the Thameslink to East Croydon at 22:55 and when I got off it was gone, might have fallen out of my pocket I guess...Flyingpops very kindly called Orange, and the Thameslink lost property numbers when I pathetically dragged myself through the door last night, so this morning it was the formality of calling Orange to tell them to kill the handset, then (on my fifth blooming phone number) I finally managed to wrench a reference number out of the Police so Orange are sending me a new handset (sometime in the next 3 days to my home address by recorded delivery)...shame about my Mini-SD card...still, can probably afford a bigger one now, what with the price drops in the interim! ;)

Similar tales of woe are arriving with bleary bloodshot eyes (if they are arriving at all), the office is half empty..! "B" was woken up by a cleaner on the train (with 20 missed calls from the Mrs) just in time to get off not *too* far away from where he lives (and he woke her when he got in and got yelled at)...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you need to add that Flyingpops was fast asleep when you crashed through the door at about 12.30 and she sprung into action making phone calls whilst you passed out and then snored!!!!

Unknown said...

Love you... :)