08 February, 2006

Lost Podcasts...

...well, looks like Ryan and Jen have given up doing "The Transmission", which I am gutted about...so I'm on the hunt for a replacement, I've listened to a few episodes of Jay and Jack, they are a funny pair and definitely worth a listen, but they do go off topic a lot, and frankly seem to love everyone's theory (no matter how stupid they sound) Ryan and Jen really picked apart the duffers with their encyclopaedic knowledge of the show, these two just seem to "agree 100%" with everything...*frown*

Still, my search is far from over and there are lots of others on offer, if I find a goodie I'll let you know...John and Brian at lunchtime I think...

I'm also going to dip into the official podcast for the first time later on today...although it really looks like they were winding everyone up about the sign on the Battersea power station...there is definitely *something* out of the ordinary on there, but the details are invisible to the naked eye if you ask me! Still, that's the second episode in a row I've gone back to re-watch a few times to pick up the details, the producers are doing something really right... ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I highly recommend the Dawn and Drew Show. I would start from the beginning and progress to now. www.dawnanddrew.com

Unknown said...

Awesome, I'll check them out! Thanks Guttenflurgen! :)