23 February, 2006

"Oh, the snow, the beautiful snow...

Slushing
...filling the sky and the earth below"...Well, that was the forecast anyway...and what do we get? Slush...
Cold and made from H2O, yes, but certainly not white and fluffy...still, the day isn't over, we may yet be suprised...

To compound matters, I got hold of "Tales of Eternia" yesterday, slapped it on the PSP, tested it worked okay (yes, firmware wasn't an issue!), popped the PSP on charge (last night) and got to the station this morning (in a state of high excitement) only to discover that I had left the bloody thing on the arm of the sofa! In a dejected fashion I trawled the depths of my rucksack, firstly hoping that I had simply missed it, then sadly searching for something (anything!) to entertain me on my journey (my mobile phone decided that this was the perfect moment to die also - lots of silly error messages and screen distortion - so I couldn't even play Jawbreaker or Solitaire) the only thing that emerged from the depths was a tatty three week old copy of New Scientist that had been scrunched up lining the bottom of my bag, so I pulled it out, smoothed out the worst of the creases and read that (again) in a huff...oh and we've run out of Fuji apples and bananas now, so I have had to bring a Breaburn and an orange...bah...not a good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That post is the stuff of legend - cold and made from H2O! Brilliant!