24 February, 2006

Old Dinks... ;)

Old Dinks ;)
This sign has appeared on my local tea machine in the office...hehe... ;) Reminds me of this shot I took while waiting for breakfast before the Ad-Tech conference in September...

It was absolutely freezing this morning on the platform (much colder than yesterday), but was kept warm by the certain knowledge that I am going to be wearing shorts under my joggers on the plane ready for the 20+ degree temperatures (one can't risk overheating ;) in exactly three weeks time at 3pm when we land really very much nearer the tropic of cancer...woo hoo! ;)

(Sorry, I'll try not to go on about it too much... ;)

Oh, just noticed that according to Tommo the film crew are are back! Check it out! Damn, missed it by a week...!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Post a picture of the infamous bag that you keep prophesising about, i'm interested to know what it looks like..