21 February, 2006

Ricky Gervais podcast...

Well, it had to happen, Ricky Gervais (having mentioned several times already that he was missing a trick) is going to charge £3.75 a month (via iTunes or Audible) for his podcast...and you know what? I think I'm actually going to pay up...it's been a real highlight of the week since it started...just a shame they didn't try asking for donations first...I'm sure out of half a million subscribers we could have mustered enough small change to keep Karl Pilkington in head polish and kangeroo genitals for quite a while... ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's actually not 3.75 a month. It's per season from what I know. So it could go for 12 episodes or whatever. They're starting from a base of four episodes and seeing how it goes.

Unknown said...

Well, I've gone and done it now and I have to say they didn't actually make it all that clear, the qualifier is "you will get at least four episodes", as you say, but if it's truely a one off fee for the season then that's cool! :)