15 March, 2006

Blog traffic...

...is up at the moment, just noticed that I've had about *double* the normal amount of traffic on the site so far this month, two posts in particular are being hammered - this one and this one...(no real suprises there then!)... ;)

Interestingly there are three posts that *always* seem to get a load of traffic (and they intrigue me a bit with the regularity with which they appear as exit pages) this one, this one (maybe less suprising) and (most suprising of all) - this one...*shrug*...quite how so many people per month end up looking at that page is quite beyond me...tell you what, if I ever loose a cat I'll know what to do about it though... :)

Two more sleeps to go...

2 comments:

Shablagoo! said...

Traffics funny one day last month I get 3 visitors instead of my average of 14-20ish the next day 70! I find if you put Chuck Norris in a post it acts as a traffic magne!

Unknown said...

Heheh...mine has mostly been google referals from people wanting ".aa to mp3"...must be a lot of Ricky Jervais fans out there who don't own a ipod... ;)