06 April, 2006

ABC's Lost - Lockdown

I would be guilty of serious dereliction of duty if I didn't at least post this...(interactive hatch map)...!

What a great episode though...looks like our little friend isn't who he says he is, although whether he is an "Other", the jury is still out, pretty rubbish cover story if you leave the real guy's body (still with ID) in the grave though...so there is a possible twist...and Locke has made his vow - "No matter what"...and I kind of think he is the sort of fellow who keeps his vows...

Did you spot the cross? That's Nadia's house Locke was attending...not quite sure where in the timeline that flashback was from though...

2 comments:

Shablagoo! said...

Fink,

I've got a promo for next weeks ep on my site from youtube if you haven't seen it yet ;)

Unknown said...

Oh excellent, thanks Daniel - I'll check that out - I think we have *another* 3 week wait coming up before they air it though... :(