06 May, 2006

ABC's LOST - The Lost Experience (game)

...if you are playing along with "The Lost Experience" then may I recommend this website, it's been rather helpful for me a couple of times already...(and will help you catch up if you have no idea what I am on about)...it's certified safe to people who aren't up to date with Season 2 btw... ;)

Careful what you are doing while you are playing though, at one point I nearly dropped my glass of water in suprised shock (bloody monkey)!!

On another note, we are off to watch some dog racing in a little while, pictures later if I take any good ones (but it is raining pretty hard unfortunately)...

Update - if you want to start the game yourself from the beginning and see how far you can get spoiler free (it’s supposed to run for several months), it begins with this 'phone number - 0206 861-5017 (which appeared on Channel 4 in a fake advert for the Hanso foundation a few weeks back) – and this website - http://thehansofoundation.org/

No comments: