05 May, 2006

ABC's LOST - "Two for the road"

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST EPISODE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched it on my PSP on the train, and when...*that*...happened I GASPED, LOUD (perhaps that's the wrong word)...everyone in the carriage looked round at me in *PANIC*...so it was the kind of noise that would provoke that reaction from 50-odd bored commuters...I had to mouth "s o r r y" to the crowd afterwards...but what on EARTH is going on????

I suspect M is framing HG...got to watch it again though before I make up my mind...I *heart* LOST 4 eva...

1 comment:

Shablagoo! said...

Its been a big week for JJ Abrams shows (and his MI:3) with two major characters killed off in Alias as well.

After watching watching Alias beforehand, and being rather shell shocked, for some reason I had a feeling something really cool/bad would happen in Lost as well. I shouted out an extremely quizzical "WTF ?" (thankfully not on a train) given how bizarrely the events in question unfolded.

Not exactly IMHO 'the' best ep, but One of the better eps of the entire series :) Next week we get Eko vs Locke :D