29 May, 2006

Home!

Made it out just fine (Flyingpops managed to get covered in mud pushing her folk's camper van when she accidentally fell over) and covered the car in mud zooming to the road like she was on a quad bike, not in an overloaded VW Golf... ;)
(I'm trying to think of something funny involving the words "dirty weekend" and coming unstuck, so I must be tired... ;)

We have had Pizza hut pizza for tea (being a bit too tired to cook), Veggie Supreme for Flyingpops and a regular Supreme for me...but I *have* managed to find the energy to upload the high res pics, you can find the flickr stream here...I'll post a few of them on here later with some comments for those of a more patient disposition... ;)

Hope I can make it into work tomorrow with my ankle...No POWERGELl! Meep...! :(

No comments: