01 July, 2006

Car MOT - Carters of Capel

Carters of Capel #1
Had to get up super early today to get the car MOT done (9am at Carters of Capel)...
Carters of Capel #2
...it passed, apart from one bulb (one of the fog lights), so (apart from the standard price of an MOT test) it cost the princely sum of 49p to get it through...not bad... ;)
Gatwick Tesco...
Then it was Tesco, which was absolute hell (I'm guessing thanks to the match this afternoon)...
Reigate Garden Centre
And then it was off to Reigate garden centre to pick up some drought proof plants (got some alpines), some compost and a grow bag for the toms...
Also spotted these Venus Fly traps -
Venus Fly Trap at Reigate Garden Centre
- which were oddly placed at prying children's finger height...I say oddly because if the traps are triggered without a fly being caught then this can kill the stem...still, they looked healthy enough...now back home in time for kick off! Come on England! ;)

1 comment:

MOT Castle Bromwich said...

I have got my cars MOT coming up soon, this is really not good i expecting a bit of a cost. My last one was over £400 so i almost have replaced most my cars part by at this MOT service lol