02 July, 2006

Race for Life 2006 - Epsom Downs - pics and video

Race for Life 2006 #4
Okay, here is the Flickr stream, all general pictures - pics of Flyingpops protected (family/tagged friends can log in) as she is going to email them to the kind people who helped her raise somewhere in the region of (wait for it!) £450!!!!!!!!!!!!

Short video of the warm up here (powered by YouTube)...

(Ooo! Look at me - vodcasting - actually, it's more like vlogging, I think RANS may prefer the former though...hehe... ;)

Now, on to the F1!!! USA again, lets just hope it's a bit better than last year...!

Update - OUCH! I seriously caught the sun... :(

3 comments:

Unknown said...

All hail Queen Flyingpops, the girl done good. I hope they have a run for morbidly obese layabouts so I can do my part :o).
Wonder if the Yanks could figure out what was going on at the start of the GP, shame that Alonso's car was crap but I'm still worried about him moving to McLaren next season.

Unknown said...

Women only I'm devastated to tell you... ;) Still, that didn't save me from the training sessions...at least I was on the mountain bike ;)

F1- Button has a new package for the next one! It's not over yet! ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tommo - it was a hard race as it was so hot, but I felt really happy for raising so much money!