29 September, 2006

Camping toilet leak


...can't believe I forgot to mention this before...hehehe....back to the 30th Aug (yes, sorry, back onto the holiday *again*, work *should* have started to simmer down a bit now, so I might actually be able to find some time in my evenings I'm not either working or completely exhausted to catch up a little bit!) - I had the distinct pleasure of watching the occupants of the number one noisy tent in the field (the second most noisy had a higher volume, making their own music (with bongo and sitar) but only managed to keep it up for very brief sessions (before they collapsed into dope fuelled stupor) or so I speculate)...the slightly quieter, but *prolonged* party tent which had been rather irritating to Flyingpops' Pop (being used to a nice quiet field, apart from his party awning of course, which is excempt ;) had a *little* bit of an accident...

Namely a noisy and rapid *emergency* tent evacuation caused by pungent effulgent forming a river through (and over) the occupant's feet and possessions from a malfunctioning camping toilet stored in the trailer tent (slightly uphill)...cue much screaming of children, panicked running adults with sorbent paper and leaking plastic sewerage containers, the elderly holding their noses and mouths and retreating across the field...and me, pretending to continue to read my book but keeping half an eye in their direction, and a straight face, gently, but uncontrollably rocking with internal hysterics... ;)

4 comments:

bigbluemeanie said...

It sounds like sabotage: I assume everyone had an alibi.

Unknown said...

Hehe...wasn't me guv... ;)

green plumbing said...

It's awesome that green plumbing is now the way to resolve leaks and broken pipelines. It's healthy for our mother earth.

Long Island Plumber said...

Interesting article. Plumbing is a very important aspect in all phases of housekeeping.