23 October, 2006

Google Adsense

Well, as you may have noticed, I have decided (just as an experiment) to try out Google Adsense. It's that little advert up there under the header, on the left (yes, the one probably saying something about Tapas because that's what I have been going on about lately)...

It's been working since Friday afternoon, Google have tracked that as 3 days, and in that time it has recorded just over 300 successful impressions (some people block them, obviously) and (wait for it!) 5 clicks!!

That little box has earned me $2.07 (in exchange for those clicks) for essentially doing nothing more than I already do anyway...if this keeps up I'll be getting a blog "salary" of about $20 a month, or $240 a year...dunno why I didn't turn it on before really...*slap*...

That might not be it's final shape, or position, but it seems to be doing alright at the moment, so there it shall stay for now... ;)

Oh, and I am contracturally not permitted to ask you to click it though, and nor am I allowed to do so. So definitely don't click it unless the ad is relevant to you, and you want to... ;)

2 comments:

bigbluemeanie said...

That's interesting because I don't even see your google adsense. Must be blocked by my firefox settings ...

Unknown said...

You got adsubtract or something installed? Google and Firefox are normally good pals...Actually, there's a new RC of version 2 of Firefox out today...might have to check it out... ;)