19 October, 2006

Silly search terms #6

Another batch of "interesting" hits I have had from the search engines for your enjoyment, these are terms people have entered into Google (for example) and somehow ended up here(!) -

cauliflower tonsils pictures - Urm, nope, sorry...

homemade paste recipies for fishing - Never been fishing in my life!

Playboy toys - Hrm, yes, that oh so responsible parent must have been to blame for this one...

redhill dr who groups - Please, surely not... ;)

pushing her bogged vw out of the bog - Hrm, kind of!

Nibbles pole in living room - Well, I've done lots of things in my living room, but never that... ;)

torquay massage parlour - Eh? No idea, sorry... ;)

Previous entries can be found here...

2 comments:

bigbluemeanie said...

Brilliant! You are now the number 1 hit in Google for "Nibbles Pole Living Room". Now you just have to tell us what on earth...

Unknown said...

Hahaha! Please, God, it's not me!! ;)