04 January, 2007

Back to work...

Christmas Tree on the Pavement
So, another year over and done with, we took down the Christmas decorations yesterday night (well, Flyingpops did while I was cooking dinner)...a little early, I know, but the next few weeks are going to be rather busy what with one thing and another...so our tree (this isn't it, just a random one I spotted in Balfe Street) is outside in the road waiting for the bin men to come and pick it up for recycling...we did get a voucher to take it back to Priory Farm for them to turn it into compost to help grow future Christmas trees, but frankly I haven't a clue when we would have found time to take it up there...

Back on the trains too this morning, my brain still isn't functioning 100%, I think it's the shock of having to think about being awake before 0930hrs (zzz), still, one bit of silver lining, it's only two days to go until the weekend, hehe... ;)

No comments: