11 February, 2007

Beating Jet lag?

DSC07003
Obviously not, fell asleep last night at about 8pm, totally missed supper, but then, my lunch had been both spectacular and filling in the extreme...woke today at 5am, feeling like a complete failure, but I guess it's loads better than waking at 2am, like I did last time I was in the city...Planning a Mudville9 for lunch, infinite wings and beer for two hours...although I cannot actually even begin to contemplate that prospect with any sense of reality...surely, it can't actually be true? Well, we shall see...

Went down earlier to the ice machine on the floor below (bucket in hand), almost just to show you that they have such things out here...oh and of course, the fact that the aircon is keeping my mineral water just on the nasty side of tepid...
DSC07005

No comments: