01 March, 2007

Silly Search Terms #8

So, time for another batch of the more "interesting" search terms people have entered into Google/Yahoo/et al, and *somehow* ended up on one of my blog postings...caught some really odd ones this time -

"gay sauna in east croydon" - Sorry, no idea! Never even been to a sauna!
"torquay housewife pics" - Only pics I got of Torquay are of Kents Cavern, oh and Bygones...no housewives though, sorry... ;)
"the events that lead to a lorry crashing on the m25" - I didn't do it! I wasn't anywhere near it!
"BBQ DUCK RECIEPT" - hmm, on that note I must finish doing my expenses from New York...
"crystal meth unconciousness" - Urm...can you be unconcious when on crystal meth?
"grandmothers with genital warts" - Who on earth entered this?? And why?? DEVIANT!!
"Trinidad and tobago Hospital Physician Directory 2006-07" - this keeps coming up! I don't know anything about Trinidad and Tobago (wish I had never mentioned it)!
"How to install a fence that isn't a straight line" - Someone trying to be funny? ;)

Previous entries can be found here (if this kind of thing interests you)...

No comments: