27 April, 2007

Nothing to see here...

Mystery Object
So, I was going to blog about these, and how cool they are (got quite excited yesterday), but now they will have to remain a mystery (for the time being, at least) as Flyingpops has plans for them...if you are a regular reader you can probably guess what for... ;)

In the absence of much else, an update on the last two posts, as nothing else has really had much of a chance to happen so far today...!

Got up and headed out the door early again (Flyingpops on a jolly to Thorpe Park with her office...starting to think I'm in the wrong industry! ;) "Herr Inspektor" (why didn't I think of that name yesterday) was on the bus again today, funnily enough we picked him up at the hospital (hope he hadn't been there all night with a laser, levelling the cones up ;)...got to Redhill in good time, quick enough, actually to catch my normal London Bridge train, read the Metro (slow news day), then got on with "Beware of God" (on bus journey number 2), which is actually absolutely hilarious (even if I am having to get definitions for the odd Hebrew word as I am going along)...the sentient monkey had me wiping the tears from my eyes...and "Holocaust tips for kids"...just genius! ;)

2 comments:

Shablagoo! said...

Yo!


I hope you enjoying the kickass s3 of Lost :D

Unknown said...

Loving IT!! You watching Heroes??