18 April, 2007

Silly Search Terms #9

Another batch of silly search terms for our mutual enjoyment (those referrals I spot from the major search engines which make me chortle) -

"rover metro loo" (is that an option on the metro then? Passenger seat conversion perhaps?)

"t25 breasts" (Sorry, well not on mine anyway, his name is Colin)... ;)

"preacher's bench used for BDSM" (eh?? While I'm sure it's very enjoyable, not here mate!)

"psp tatty bear brushes" (Well, I happen to know that "brush" is a commonly used word for a 3D object template in the gaming industry, thanks to training myself on an early version of DROMED (the unfriendly, crashy Thief level designing tool) still not entirely sure what they were after though)...!

"does marwell zoo have security guards in it's zoo?" (and why do you want that bit of information, eh sunshine?)

"vending machine love meter" (Urm, again, I think you came to the wrong place!)

"+'number of tendons' +duck" (May I refer you to the Appendicular Myology of the Camptorhynchus labradorius, which should answer your question a little better than anything I have written about ducks (which most likely isn't a lot more than "here is a duck" (or something about quacking)) perhaps refine your search a little more... ;)

"pics of pink cars with playboy bunny logos on them" (I'm plagued! Although I have actually mentioned playboy once or twice)...

Previous entries are in this direction...(if you like this kind of thing)...

No comments: