06 June, 2007

London Zoo in pictures

So, Saturday, after we went and did Hatton Garden and had a spot of (Jewish) lunch we set off to London Zoo, I *had* intended it to be a surprise but *stupidly* managed to wonder out loud if they had any lockers to store your bags (when I picked up my slightly heavy rucksack before we left) and totally gave the game away (I fell to the floor clutching my head when I realised what I had done)...we had a lovely time regardless, despite the extremely hot weather...(as you will see many of the animals decided to seek shelter from the suns rays and were rather tricky to shoot, especially the lions, that was a *very* tricky shot to compose, even though it doesn't look like it!) -
London Zoo #1
London Zoo #3
London Zoo #4
London Zoo #5
London Zoo #6
London Zoo #15
London Zoo #17
London Zoo #19
London Zoo #23
London Zoo #25
London Zoo #28
London Zoo #31
London Zoo #33
London Zoo #34
London Zoo #35
London Zoo #42
London Zoo #46
London Zoo #51
London Zoo #54
London Zoo #55

3 comments:

Ginco said...

I am dying to pay a visit to the zoo again, but I deprive myself for the sake of my dog - geez, there'd be havoc if my Fuji should come face to face with one of those gorillas in the mist. :-)
Those dung beetles bring back some memories, as a child I watched them push and shove a ball of poo at breakneck speed - like no tomorrow.

Unknown said...

Wot, no Aardvarks?

Unknown said...

An anteater?