02 October, 2008

Free Lurpak (and spud) at Canary Wharf

Free Lurpak (and spud) #1
Feels like it's been a while since I last got a freebie, but actually it was only on the 3rd of September, and to be honest, I have actually walked past a few offers I didn't fancy including a whole huge great big litre container of "innocent" branded orange juice (but only because there were so many in the office I was sick of it by the time I actually walked past the stall and had the opportunity to grab some), anyway, today at the Wharf was probably the largest stall we have seen since Del Boy paid a visit...and it was all down to Lurpak butter...they set up their own few market stalls and were handing out (with a cheery "Good Morning Sir/Madam") little brown paper bags -
Free Lurpak (and spud) #2
- each containing a spud, some butter, a small recipe leaflet and some (in my case) pumpkin seeds, but other people reported getting garlic bulbs (which may have suited me better)...

Anyway, I'm Flyingpops will be thankful for a free feed courtesy of the tiny yellow musician... ;)

3 comments:

boohoo said...

free spuds? I want one!

I hope you baked it that evening and slapped on the Lurpak :)

Anonymous said...

I am not sure flying pops will be happy with lurpak even if it was free...you know how she loves only anchor butter xx

Unknown said...

Unfortunately it was indeed snubbed...still, the spud and butter are now concealed, ready for a stealth attack in the week... ;)