26 November, 2008

Strepsils - Charing Cross Station

So, it appears Fink is not the only one to get freebies on his commute into work. Strolling across the concourse at Charing Cross this morning, I suddenly broke from my conversation with Sarah and grabbed not one, but TWO free Strepsil samples... I can't tell you how they taste as they are still at the bottom of my handbag, but it will be moved into the top drawer of my desk and will be taken out when I get a cold (So far, I've managed to avoid coming down with the one that struck Fink at the weekend).



Special thanks to my commuting friend Sarah, who scanned this image and sent it through for inclusion on the blog and regularly listens to me twittering on (when I'm sure she would rather be reading the paper). I hope your head and arm are feeling better after that very very nasty man let his bag fall from the overhead locker onto you this morning
;o)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh 'pops, your spelling is awful.... but I do love you and I am very grateful to you for my blog fame and good wishes. My head still hurts and I think my wrist may be broken ;-)
where there's blame there's a claim, should have got his details... :-)

Unknown said...

Incredible, that even looks like my desk! ;) Perhaps I'll eat one (if I'm allowed)...

Anonymous said...

I'm a great believer that alcohol keeps the bugs at bay!! thank the freebar............... X

Kev Brown said...

The company I work for, make those!

Unknown said...

Free bar? Where is that then??? ;)

And Kev, the power of the internets must have propelled them from you in our direction! :)