04 March, 2010

Hello Sunshine!

Earlswood Station sunrise
Ah...can't tell you how good it is to be leaving the house in daylight again...and for bonus points, not in the snow or rain! In fact, it's been so nice my mind has been turning to thoughts of al fresco dining on charcoal cooked meats...just a shame it's absolutely freezing cold with it, or I'd be out poking the BBQ with a stick to scare off the spiders and pulling on my apron... ;)

Only bad thing is, BST starts at the end of the month, and then we'll be back to square one (in the morning, anyway)!

1 comment:

Ys said...

We've been saying the same: it looks so warm and yet when you step out it's still freezing ;) We've had mini-summers at the end of March for the last seven years and I want another this year so I am (impatiently) waiting for it to happen ;)