04 August, 2010

Thomas is *almost* one year old...

...oh boy, that time has *flown*...but also when I think (and look) back it seems like a thousand years ago when he looked like this -
Thomas Joseph Alan - Feet
Thomas and Medicine Puppy
- so amazing and tiny and sleepy, fragile and helpless...and now so full of energy (literally non-stop action), so confident, so happy, so inqusitive (so, urm...hungry)... ;)
Om Nom Nom...
His actual birthday is Friday the 6th of August and (confession time) I'm yet to buy him a little gift (I'm thinking books though, as he has about 2700 toys, or perhaps some clothes) although when Flyingpops went to wrap up her presents for him last weekend she used up two rolls of wrapping paper, so they are either very large or very numerous (and remembering Christmas, I'm betting the latter) -
Thomas' First Christmas
- meaning perhaps I need to moderate my effort or we won't be able to force open the living room door to let him in to open them...Anyway, I've got Friday off work and we are going to take Thomas to another farm (hopefully a slightly more interesting one than last time) to celebrate, then we are having *two* parties for him, one for relatives and one for his little friends, who are *also* (of course) all starting to tick over into year two, meaning the next couple of months (or so) are going to be punctuated by lots and lots of gatherings with little cakes (sporting single candles) and heaps of tiny sandwiches...

1 comment:

Flyingpops said...

My very special little boy xxx