04 January, 2011

Whitebushes Snow

Big Freeze 2010
A Happy and prosperous New Year to everyone! Just realised I forgot to post any pictures from home from the snow from the start of December, this little lot all settled in the space of about 3 hours (it ended up roughly a foot and a half deep in the back garden)!
Thomas Sledging
Thomas had great fun on our borrowed sledge, keeping snug and warm in his snow suit -
Thomas in Snow Suit
- despite the odd mishap... ;)
Icicles
Brrr...still, it's all melted now, and to be honest I'm not missing it much...thoughts can now turn to warmer times and warmer climes, southern Spain is looking tempting (and unless I am very much mistaken our last holiday abroad was back in 2008, so it's long overdue) - according to my boss, who was there over Christmas, it's 19 degrees at the moment, leave it a month or two (Thomas travels free until he is two years old, so we can't leave it too long) and it's mid twenties, which suits me just fine! ;)

No comments: