24 February, 2011

Crude Panorama - View from One Canada Square

Crude Panorama - London from One Canada Square
So I get up nice and early, hear the favorable weather report, grab my camera and rush into the office, gasp at the great conditions when I hurry from the lift, fiddle with my settings and boot the camera up -*AaaaaND*- dead batteries, 2 seconds of life, it *almost* manages to auto focus, then it just shuts off, so we'll have to make do with what the crappy camera on my phone can do, I even stitched them (very crudely) together...originals are below (you can click to zoom if you feel so inclined, very big version here, although you may need to log into Yahoo/Flickr to view it)-
London Skyline from One Canada Square
London Skyline from One Canada Square
London Skyline from One Canada Square
...and now I promise to stop going on about it... ;)

No comments: