19 September, 2013

Cheap haircut in Wapping?

Gents Haircut
You have got to be kidding me...this - £14(!) - appears to be the cheapest price (within a mile of where I work) to get a dry buzz cut (yes, exactly the kind of hair cut that takes about 90 seconds and very little skill - it's barely worth sitting down for!)...the average price, shopping around, was £18! I just don't understand why people pay that sort of money - Well, I'm not going to...my hair will just have to stay long until the weekend (when I can get it done in Surrey for under a tenner), so there...!

That is, unless anyone knows where the *normal* folk of Wapping go when they need a quick barnet chicker (trust me, it isn't anywhere near the robdogs of St Katherine docks)...

Update - Flyingpops is out in Crawley buying some clippers...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Completely agree. I live in Wapping but either go to a Mr Toppers in Bloomsbury, or used to go to a chap with a cut throat razor down the side of the Idea Store in Whitechapel. A friend used to go somewhere just off Commercial Road.