24 October, 2013

Earlswood Bike update

Earlswood bike store
Double checked this morning...not sure when the signs first appeared, I noticed them on the morning of the 22nd, but I suppose they could have been there since Monday, but either way - the little notices say that the bikes would be "removed and disposed of" if the owners didn't wheel them away within 72 hours!  We'll see what's happened tomorrow morning, but if the threat was real, those three labelled bikes should be gone... :0

Still seems a little harsh - there isn't even a little sign telling you this might happen if you leave your bike here - not that I would have left my bike for ages, but I would have assumed it would have been (apart from bike thieves) pretty safe locked up at a station - certainly from the staff!

Original post was here...

No comments: