15 April, 2014

New Sennheiser Headphones...

New Sennheiser Headphones
...okay, so ditched Sony after 3 dead (but *largely* trusty - considering twice daily commute) pairs and decided, on the helpful recommendation of the guy selling me my new Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey Disney Infinity character in Game on Saturday, to try a pair of entry level Sennheisers...not quite sure how he talked me into it...but I'm pleased he did... ;)

Most important new feature - almost total external noise elimination...(yes, now I never need fear actually *hearing* that speeding truck bearing down upon me when nipping across a busy London road before I am strawberry jam, will sit around blissfully unaware of the dismal announcements of delays on the railway cheerfully watching my movie, any commuters frantically alerting me in raised voices that my bag is caught in the train door will be mere whispers...) they also seem to have lots more BOOMING BASS...oh and most important of all, I don't need to turn the volume up quite so high - so I'm actually able to follow manufacturers instructions for a change! ;)

No turning back now! ;)

No comments: